If you need to export all available Windows Event Logs, especially in the Windows Server Core edition (without GUI), you can utilize this PowerShell script:Continue reading
Express guide how to export private key from certificate storage marked during import as non-exportable.
There is Microsoft article which explains why to do not redirect user profiles/home folders to non-system disk: LINK.
By changing the default location of the user profile directories or program data folders to a volume other than the System volume, you will not be able to service your Windows installation. Any updates, fixes, or service packs will fail to be applied to the installation. Microsoft does not recommend that you change the location of the user profile directories or program data folders.
- Go to: HKey_Local_MachineSystemCurrentControlSetControlSecurityProviders SCHANNELProtocols
- Create new key named “SSL 3.0”
- Inside SSL 3.0 create new key named “Server”
- Inside Server create new dword 32bit “Enabled”
- Make sure dword Enabled has value “0”
- Reboot server
There is registry source to fix it (PoodleBleed-Fix.reg):
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSecurityProvidersSCHANNELProtocolsSSL 3.0Server] "Enabled"=dword:00000000